I successfully completed
- 4 years of college
- A crazy quarter of student teaching
- 5 days of straight staff meetings
- New teacher orientation
And, tomorrow, the kiddies are going to invade, and I will be charged with their safety, security, and, oh yea, their minds.
Actually, this week, I have felt oddly calm and prepared. Mostly, I'm excited to get started!
The countdown is starting...
The beginning of the school year also signals the end of the summer. So, I thought I would take this opportunity to check in with my Summer goals.
Check! Didn't really have a choice on that one. SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW
2. Run 2 miles without stopping.
Done and done.
3. Be ready for the school year to start.
4. Make 3 new local friends.
Did it! Thanks to some introductions from some college friends.
5. Get Zumba certified.
6. Fill my apartment's blank walls.
That's a big 100% for me! Solid A+! I hope I can keep this ball rolling as the year starts! Update soon!
Here's to hitting the ground running!