Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time Goes So Fast

Aaaand... Winter quarter is over! I am officially on Spring Break!!! 

About 2 hours ago, I finished my last final exam of my las academic quarter of my undergraduate career. I say last academic quarter because I still have one more quarter, but I will be student teaching, and not taking any actual classes.

As I reflected, this quarter has been one full of growth. I am so happy with where I am, and I can't wait to really get into the classroom next quarter and start changing some lives.

All next week, I will be in gorgeous Hilton Head with 9 of my best friends staying for free at one of their grandma's house. I can't wait to hang out on the beach with these crazies!



There won't be any internet there, so expect some recap posts when I get back into town.

Here's to livin' it up!
~ Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment